Featured Not resolved
1.4
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Sharon the coach intentionally followed me out of Curves and yelled at me what's your problem? You're being too aggressive and scaring the other members.

(They are her "social, silver sneaker, country club" members.)I asked her about why she had pulled a member(whispered something in her ear) off the circuit two places in front of me and put them behind me. She put her hand in my face and yelled "shut up and go home and take your meds"(I'am Bi-polar and have social and emotional anxieties and the coaches all knew.)As I'm walking away, again, in a total meltdown stage, yelled "don't come back when I'm working, I don't get paid enough to put up with you." I did file a complaint to the BBB and her reply to the "resolution" is a total LIE. There was never any type of contact from, the owner, Jeannie, or Sharon the Curves coach, once my complaint was filed. There was never any apologizes from both parties about any "misunderstandings".

Why I would apologize to Sharon or anyone else, for any "misunderstandings" that Sharon knowingly provoked? Or about her comments towards transgenders being allowed into her Curves. And how her and her "social country club" members would handle that? Jeannie backed this "coach" thinking I'd just go away and the apology card would be enough.

Why, after Sharon's behavior(she was the aggressive one)and treatment, then Jeannie's lies, should I be swept under rug and keep quite. Personally, I feel, these two "women" who are representing Curves, should have this franchise closed and banned from any other Curves locations, because they are prejudice, bullies and liars. But because of her "social country club" members, I doubt this will happen. If you have any doubts of my statements, sit in the parking lot and watch the rich, white, silver sneakers, going in and out of there.

See Sharon's admission of her behavior in her "apology" card. The owner, Jeannie's lies of the "resolution" never occurred.

I wanted those two to personally hear what type of mental, verbal and emotional abuse they inflicted upon me. Instead Jeannie chose her way and lied.

Product or Service Mentioned: Curves Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Prejuide, Bullies.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19, 2017.

Comments